Monday, December 12, 2011

New Years Eve 2008

Hi People,





This will be my second trip to Koh Tao as i had such a good time the last! I just wanted to find out if anyone had or knows of any good plans for NY%26#39;s eve?





I will be with a group of friends and we are staying at the view cliff resort and would like to spend the night drinking and dancing the night away with like minded people and then watch the sun come up!





If anyone knows of any planned beach parties / bars with a nice vibe etc please let me know!





I look forward to ur replys and if you%26#39;re out there when i am i%26#39;ll get you a beer to say thanks!





Ryan



New Years Eve 2008


Well we are in the same boat. am looking for a blog which shows whats going on. there are 4 of us and are not yet decided where to go for NY. either Ko Tao or Pan YAng? If you have heard anything snice yuo wrote this then please let me know.





thanks. otherwise see you on a beach somewhere!



New Years Eve 2008


Well we are in the same boat. am looking for a blog which shows whats going on. there are 4 of us and are not yet decided where to go for NY. either Ko Tao or Pan YAng? If you have heard anything snice yuo wrote this then please let me know.





thanks. otherwise see you on a beach somewhere!




Hi Sam,





I%26#39;m afraid i haven%26#39;t heard a great deal back about what%26#39;s going on in koh tao but i think we%26#39;re going to head to sairee beach as that%26#39;s the main ';party'; beach and go from there!





Koh Phangan i%26#39;m not a fan of to many ';drunken yobs'; for the full moon party! good luck on planning and maybe see you in koh tao!




I%26#39;m trying to work out where to go for New Year and someone recommended Ko Tao, I%26#39;m going on my own so don%26#39;t want to be around ';drunken yobs'; either. Will Ko Tao be a good place to meet people if you are on your own?




Hi EscapeeBath,





Koh Tao is a much more chilled place, most of the people who go to Koh Tao go for the diving so in my opinion it%26#39;s a little more mature. I would say that you get alot more students and groups heading to Koh Phangan for NY where as Koh Tao is and older crowd but still know how to party!! LOL If you decide on Koh Tao for NY then you%26#39;re more than welcome to come out with us! There will be a group of around 15 of us and a mixture of guys and girls!




Hi Ryan,





Thanks for the info and the invite, am going to decide over the next week where to go for the three weeks that I%26#39;m there, but Koh Tao definitely sounds like the perfect answer to my NY question! Will post again when I decide, and hopefully see you and your mates on a beach partying the night away NY.





Can%26#39;t wait to go........

No comments:

Post a Comment