Monday, December 12, 2011

Cape Panwa Sights

Hi All,



Would like to take a drive to Cape Panwa to see any good and interesting sights.



I know there is the Aquarium and also Khao Khad Viewpoint, is there anything else interesting to see?



Cheers,



Stewie.



Cape Panwa Sights


Hi Stewie





From memory (and sometimes it%26#39;s not too good) we only visited the aquarium and Khao Khad viewpoint so I don%26#39;t really know if there is any other places of interest but our driver did take us through all the back streets through the villages and I remember really enjoying it because we got to see another side to Phuket apart from busy busy Patong. It%26#39;s a beautiful area down that way. You could always visit Cape Panwa hotel just to check it out. Sorry I can%26#39;t be more help.





Cheers



Jen



Cape Panwa Sights


I%26#39;d go and have dinner at the Cape Panwa Hotel%26#39;s Panwa House - a beautiful colonial building on the beach open to non-residents which serves really good, authentic Thai food. Yes, just drive around. Stop off at Wat Chalong, go down to Rawai beach etc. I think that area is very interesting and %26#39;real%26#39;.

No comments:

Post a Comment