Monday, December 12, 2011

Honeymoon Accomodation Options

My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon next september around the 15-25th. We are looking to spend $200USD or less a night on accomodation. The two places I really like are Anatara and Zazen.





Is it possible to get either of those for that price?



Between the two, which would be better?



Can you walk to the Fisherman%26#39;s village from both of them?





Also, will the weather be okay then, or would we be better off waiting until December and going to another place like Phuket?





Thanks for all your help!!!



Honeymoon Accomodation Options


The Anantara is much nearer Fisherman%26#39;s Village than Zazen which is the furthest away hotel on the beach from the main street.





They are quite different - Anantara is bigger, more modern and cool whereas Zazen is Thai style boutique resort similar to Poppies and Rocky%26#39;s in style. Restaurant at Zazen is fab. Wasn%26#39;t so keen on food at Anantara but I think I am in a minority and haven%26#39;t eaten at the Full Moon which I believe is good.





I guess you can look on TripAdvisor for prices :-)



Honeymoon Accomodation Options


I can only comment on the Anantara as that%26#39;s where we stayed earlier this year. We absolutely loved it, perfect location for walking into Fisherman%26#39;s Village and if we were to return to Samui we would stay there again without hesitation.




Food at Full Moon (Anantara) is very nice. Not only the food but also the presentation, china and glass ware. Anantara tends to overbook their proerties on regular basis... you should just keep this in mind.



the resort itself looks great and the rooms are true 5 star standard




Hi GoBuckeye009,





I stayed at the Anantara for my honeymoon this year and absolutely loved it.





You have to go there!

No comments:

Post a Comment