Monday, December 12, 2011

My draft itenary.

Howdy,





Ive thrown this itenary together for my trip to Thailand over the christmas/new year period - it will be just me and a mate, 2 males mid 20%26#39;s. I was hoping to create a trip which gives a chance to check out some of Thailands sights as well as unwind after a hard years work :).





Can you please comment on my itenary - is it to rushed? am I trying to fit to much in? is it even possible?





Thanks.





21 - A arrives early morning in Bangkok.



22 - B arrives early morning in Bangkok.



23 - Tour Bangkok.



24 - Tour Bangkok.



25 - Travel to Athathyua by bus. Spend day touring.



- Travel to Pattaya during the evening, hopefully arriving not to late so we can go out drinkin



26 - Morning travel to Koh Chang.



27 - Koh Chang



28 - Koh Chang



29 - Koh Chang.



30 - Travel back to Pattaya.



- Fly to Koh Samui.



31 - Full Moon Party.



1 - Koh Samui.



2 - Fly back to Bangkok.



3 - A leaves.



4 - Bangkok



5 - B leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment