Monday, December 12, 2011

Need a Great Local Agent or Anyone Local, help !

Hi all,

I%26#39;m arranging visits for a group of art lovers to learn about the contemporary Thailand art designs.

I was trying to contact some design stores in Siam Paragon and Siam Discovery Center, and hopefully they%26#39;d be willing to arrange someone (store manager or brand manager) ahead of time to receive our group to explain the design concept, etc.

I tried calling the stores myself but had a hard time explaining the situation with them.

Does anyone know any good local agent or anyone who%26#39;s probably in the art field to help me out?

You may contact me at stay@l-instyle.com

Please help !!

Thank you so much!

Need a Great Local Agent or Anyone Local, help !

Hi / I belive i can help you. I%26#39;m a local in Bangkok Please give me all you needs. Thanks, Julietaxi/e;mail ;julietaxi@yahoo.co.th

  • xp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment