Monday, December 12, 2011

BKK Silom Covent Garden Serviced Apartments

Hi, there,





I have posted this topic before, but did not get any response from people who have stayed there. Their website and info are informative, however, there is no review - considering this place has been there for a long while, it is a bit weird, isn%26#39;t it?





The reason I am dying to know is that my wife and I are from Sydney Australia, we have been to BKK so many times, but we really want to stay in Silom area as it is the most convenient for us. I really hope to hear from some people who have stayed in this place. Many thanks in advance!!





Kind regards,





Andrew



BKK Silom Covent Garden Serviced Apartments


Never heard of the place. Are you sure you got the name right?



Where on Silom is this place supposed to be?



BKK Silom Covent Garden Serviced Apartments


The correct name is Silom Convent Garden. You can Google and it is there, but I really need some advice from people who know the place before committing myself to a one month rent. Cheers.




The reason there are not many reviews is because the place is fairly new. Its tucked away in a quiet area behind Soi Convent.




Hi Andrew





I dont suppose you found any information out about this place, or stayed there yourself? I am looking at staying here as well - it looks quite good, but would appreciate any other information.





Thanks



splix






Hi, splix,





Yes, I%26#39;ll be in BKK for one month. It%26#39;s weird, this place is not that new, but there has been only one review. Why don%26#39;t they want to market it.





I have stayed at Room@silom (previously known as Trinity Hotel). It%26#39;s very close to this place, but being a hotel, there isn%26#39;t any kitchen facility....





There is another one called Shagarila (not Shangrila)serviced apartments - the same problem, no review. This one is right at the stairs of Chong Nonsi station.




I have stayed on saladaeng road.It%26#39;s location is very good.You can see the location in www.theinnsaladaeng.com

No comments:

Post a Comment