Monday, December 12, 2011

My 2nd time - Going on 19th November - woo hoo

All, I can see from some posts that a lot of people will be joining me in phuket.....so excited cant wait. I really hope that i have picked a better time this year as last year (19th Oct for 2 weeks) the weather was pants....which everyone kept saying was unusal....So booked later this year with fingers and legs crossed.

We will also be staying at the holiday Inn which based on reviews is really nice, but have to say that i really enjoyed my stay at The Meridian last year, but we thought we would try something in town

Hope you all have a good time

My 2nd time - Going on 19th November - woo hoo

Hi

This time last year the rainy season had just finished.

Julie

  • fastest way to get rid of blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment