Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Which of these tours to book in advance?

I%26#39;ve been using the TA forums to plan my honeymoon in November - you guys are such an invaluable resource, and I was hoping to pick your brains a little bit more. :)





Everyone always says it%26#39;s cheaper to book tours once you arrive rather than over the net, but is that only for generic tours (4 Islands Tour in Krabi, Trekking in Chiang Mai, etc) or does that also include activities like Elephant Nature Park in Chiang Mai, Simba Tours in Phuket, etc?





This is what I%26#39;m considering doing - can anyone let me know if I%26#39;m on the right track?





CHIANG MAI





Elephant Nature Park - prebooked



Elephant Ride/Whitewater Rafting/Mountain Biking - booking there



ATV Tour - booking there



Flight of the Gibbons - booking there



A Lot of Thai cooking class - prebooked





PHUKET





Hongs by Starlight - prebooked



Simba trip to Phi Phi - prebooked



Elephant trekking with the gibbons - prebooked



Phang Nga - booking there





KRABI





Rock climbing - booking there



Hong Islands Tour with Elizabeth and Sun - prebooked



4 Islands Tour - booking there



Horseback riding - booking there





Thanks so much!



Which of these tours to book in advance?


If your going to be in Chiang Mai for Loy Krathong I would certainly book (if you haven%26#39;t aready) accommodation in advance.





For your your tours, I think you already have covered more than necessary.





Pics and stories of our trip here ... www.thebobmarsh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment