Sunday, March 28, 2010

best diving spot in phuket

I will be taking my 3 grown children ( only 2 dive) to Phuket in Dec...where to stay, who to dive with??? Also want a good beach...would love for the resort to be on the beach....Husband and I live on the gulf of Thailand, but kids are coming from USA...PLEASE HELP!!



THANKS





best diving spot in phuket


Hi I am in Kata and there are a few beachfront resorts here. The Boathouse and Kata Beach Resort.



There is a also a nice little house reef in Kata beach and also a nice spot in Karon if you wanted to do half day diving.





The Boathouse and the sister hotel I work at both send all our guest to Phuket Scuba Club in Kata. PM Ringo0.



best diving spot in phuket


The best diving is really personal. IMO it is Anemone Reef, but others will have different ideas.



Of course the choice of divesites will also depend on your experience, last time you made a dive, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment