Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sheraton Grande/Peninsular/Royal Orchid - Best Buffet ?

Looking for a special place for an anniversary dinner. My husband loves to be able to select from a wide range of grilled seafood. Which restaurant should I book ??



Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit



Penisular



Royal Orchid Sheraton





Thanks in advance.



Sheraton Grande/Peninsular/Royal Orchid - Best Buffet ?


The one at the oriental is outstanding and the views are right on the river, pen would be nice as well.



Sheraton Grande/Peninsular/Royal Orchid - Best Buffet ?


I can highly recommend the peninsula buffet, excellent food, variety and service. The entrees and deserts are indoors whilst outside there are various cooking stations. You choose what meats (including nz lamb, venison, etc), seafood (prawns/lobster slips etc) and then they cook it how you prefer and bring it to your table, there are also other premade dishes etc. The entree tables contain a huge variety including sushi, duck, salmon etc and the desserts are too die for!. We booked a table before we left and requested one by the river which was quite nice and there was a cooling breeze, there is also indoor airconditioned seating if preferred.




My husband and I went last year and stayed at the Peninsular, the buffet restaurant is great. I too love seafood and had a great meal - twice.





Regards




Hi





I had the buffet at Sheraton in June and that was amazing in my opinion. They had more or less everything I can think of and a bit more :-) I think it is safe to say that when they have a chocolate fountain at the dessert table you can expect more or less everything :-) Here is a short review of the hotel and some pictures gardkarlsen.com/Sheraton_Grande_Sukhumvit_Ba…





Regards



Gard




If you like seafood, Trader Vic%26#39;s at Marriot is recommended . It%26#39;s famous among Thai about their Seafood Buffet. I never try buffet at The Peninsular, so I can%26#39;t compare.




Thanks to everyone



Decisions decisions !!


  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment