Friday, March 26, 2010

Anyone dealt with Andaman Blue Sky Travel Group

Hi all, i%26#39;ve found a tour operator on the internet, and was just wondering if anyone%26#39;s actually dealt with them before?...they%26#39;re prices are almost too good to be true!...Regards, K.



Anyone dealt with Andaman Blue Sky Travel Group


Hi did you end up booking with andaman blue sky travel group.?



PLease let me know cause i want to book through them



please let me know as soon as possible



Anyone dealt with Andaman Blue Sky Travel Group


Hi,





I am traveling to Phuket this July and planned for a speed boat trip to phi phi islands. I found Andaman blue sky group website quite good and I e-mailed them and they replied but I am yet to confirm. Its a speed boat trip and they have assured me that they wont take more than 15 persons in one speed boat, Per person 2000 THB. I find the price quite reasonable but before I would confirm I would also like to know if anyone have previously dealt with this tour group?





Tina.




My advice would be not to book with this company. They are not a member of the Thailand Tourist Authority and at time have severe cash flow problems which mean you may not even get what you paid for!





Approach with CAUTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment