Tuesday, March 30, 2010

tiger tours and elephant tours??

This is my first trip to Thailand. Most of you must be getting fed up of my questions sounding silly! They are not silly to me because i dont know any differnt having not been before! But anyway these animal tours, what exactly are they, surely the tigers dont roam free? Is it a zoo? Ive heard people having there phot taken with them?





Also the elephant treks, are these safe and recommended?



tiger tours and elephant tours??


Hi;



For the Newbie in Thailand , I Reckon to hire a Tour guide for any travel interest places .



There are many travel agency at the lower soi Sukhumvit road in Bangkok that can provide all the tours like Tiger temple, elephant rides, snake farm



and others animals Zoo.



Personaly, I have never visited Tigers temple nor the elephant treks in the last 3x in Bangkok and shall not visit them in November, 2008 because Animals entertainments are Not my cup of tea.



tiger tours and elephant tours??


hello, i havnt been to tiger temple (planning to go this time) but i did go elephant treacking and it was amazing. you go on a ride on a chair thing on the back of them and there is a trainer with you.





the tiger at phuket zoo is chained down on a huge concrete slab and you can sit on the slab and have a pic taken with it. its kinda sad and it must be sedated or something but was a beautiful creature and enjoyed a scratch behind the ear!





abit of a concern that the keeper was missing an arm though, but ive never heard of it attacking anybody.





i have a pic of me with the tiger in the photo section but i cant find it again on here as im new lol!




Hi , thanks for that. I must say i am a bit wary about the tiger temple, surely thay are wild animals, how can they not be dangerous? I think it would scare the life out of me! The elephant treking does look great tho , and i like the idea of the waterfall trip too, I must look into it further. x




We visited the Tiger Temple a few weeks ago.An Aussie volunteer was speaking that day and said, they exercise them in the morning for a few hours then feed them so they are tired when you walk behind them down to the Canyon to have photos taken.It cost 400bht when we were there but I think the price is going up to 500bht.To get a professional shot was 1000bht. We never you can as many shots as you like.




Hi;



Tiger is always a wild animal and dangerous . My Thai%26#39;s girl friend just can not believe how people like standing next to a big tiger in anywhere.



Accident happened at the San Francisco zoo in 2007 .



A 200 kg. tiger jumped over 8 metre fence and killed



a man %26amp; injured 2 men.



I shall be visiting Bangkok in November 2008




I don%26#39;t get why you guys are curious to see the Tiger Temple, hoping to touch them etc but are too scared.





If you don%26#39;t feel comfortable in doing it, then don%26#39;t.





Anyway I%26#39;ve held a fully grown tiger (sitting on my lap) in Philippines last year along with a snake. I was scared but at the same time, could not pass up the opportunity to hold one.





^_^





Try it, what could possibly go wrong? =p




The worst that could happen is it might eat me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




LOL I don%26#39;t think humans taste good enough for a tiger%26#39;s palate.





They might take a chunk just to taste us but it%26#39;s all good. There%26#39;s nothing a plastic surgeon can%26#39;t fix these days anyway.





Hehehehe =p




Ha , Easy route to a quick nip and tuck i supose!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment