Tuesday, March 30, 2010

John Grays Sea Canoe Pty Ltd

We are heading to Thailand next month and whilst in Phuket are hoping to go on a twilight sea canoe tour with John Grays. We have emailed numerous times to two different email addresses and also tried contacting them by telephone to no avail! Does anyone know if this company is still working? Or has it closed down and shut up shop? Any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks.





John Grays Sea Canoe Pty Ltd


Hi There





Just tgt that I would let you know that we have just returned from Phuket on wednesday, and went on John Grays twilight tour, so no they havent shut up shop, and are still operating. definately a worth while tour to do, it was the highlight of our trip for us. Just keep trying the email on their website, you will get through eventually, they might just be busy, otherwise if all else fails, call them once you arrive in Phuket (076) 254 505. This is how I booked it. Doesnt work out any cheaper to book in advance.





Good Luck



John Grays Sea Canoe Pty Ltd


I used a travel agent in Bang Tao Beach area to pre book my John Gray tour months before we got to Phuket. Good thing was I didn%26#39;t have to pay for it until I got there and she booked it for the day I requested. If you want the name of the travel agent (I%26#39;ve forgotten!) PM Tedkarma and I%26#39;m sure he%26#39;ll give it to you as he was the one who gave it to me.




Hi,



Not sure how busy it will be when you are there, but we booked John Gray%26#39;s off the street in September just 2 days in advance. We got it for 3300 baht- the brochure price was 3900. There were only 16 people the day we did the tour - maybe we were just lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment