Sunday, March 28, 2010

How to get from Phuket Airport to Khao Lak?

Can anyone give me advice on what the best way to get from Phuket airport to Khao Lak is? We%26#39;ll be staying at the Meridian Khao Lak. Are there buses? If the answer is to take a taxi, can you tell me how much the trip will cost and how I find a reputable taxi driver when we arrive at the airport? Thanks!



How to get from Phuket Airport to Khao Lak?


Hi rachviking,



Although I did not travel to Khao Lak, I did recently fly into Phuket Airport and then arrange a driver to pick us up and drive us to Krabi - about 2 and a half hours away. I am sure our driver will also take you to Khao Lak. He was an excellent driver, spoke good English and very polite and lovely person. His name is Chay (or Mr charlee) and his email address is chaypatong@hotmail.com. He is very efficient at replying to emails and his price is excellent - will not rip you off. Hope you have a great trip.



Jo



(Perth W Aust)



How to get from Phuket Airport to Khao Lak?


You can book with Khao Lak Travel Centre or Le Meridian will arrange transfers. If you intend diving the dive centres also arrange transfers. It%26#39;s about 1500 baht one way.



If you just want to get a taxi, go out of the airport and turn right and you will find the kiosk. Sorry, I don%26#39;t know the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment