Sunday, March 28, 2010

Chiangmai Discounted Travel Agencies

Hi-we are staying at the Holiday Inn Chiangmai and like to know if anyone has suggestions for good service tour agencies with great rates and service for discounted car and driver for city tours or shall we just use the hotel%26#39;s concierge?





We will be there 10/13/2008





Thanks



Chiangmai Discounted Travel Agencies


Hi





I have had friends use this company and i am booked in in November.





tours-chiangmai.com/sight_seeing_tour.html





Give them a try reasonably priced to others they even can arrange what ever you want





Hope this helps





Ed



Chiangmai Discounted Travel Agencies


Hi,



I were stayed there in July... I booked direct thru the hotel for room included my sightseeing tour. I suggusted you contact at the concierge and they will advise your many travel agent and tour option programme....





Enjoy.....





Foresta

No comments:

Post a Comment