Sunday, March 28, 2010

going threw withdrawls

Well by name I should be getting excited in going to Phuket the bags would be packed animals taking care of,counting the days down,Quess what its not happening this is the first time in 5yrs I will not b going,reading everyones post wishing it was me,Booked for next yr in June sooo far way,but it will get there.ALL USE GUYS GOING SOON HAVE A FAB TRIP.I cannot wait till I can count down the days dont worry wont start now,8 months to go.LOL



going threw withdrawls


I feel for you LoL





We%26#39;re booked in again for May/June to LOS but always scanning for those special airfares that pop up.





Chin up, good things come to those who wait.



going threw withdrawls


we started our count down in Feb. 9mths ago.



and only have 26 days left.



Havent been to Phuket yet and soo excited.



8 mths will go really quickly hang in there.




I%26#39;m feeling what ur feeling. Got back 2weeks ago and have booked small weekend trips to Bahrain and Eygpt (desert,desert %26amp; more desert) It%26#39;s not giving me the Yeeha feeling. Waiting for a couple of prices to come back for our trip July %26amp; August next year.Will be really excited when that is booked,paid for and on the plane 15thJuly.It%26#39;s a special bit of Paradise in this world.




I%26#39;m going next week but finding it difficult to get excited after looking at the exchange rate!! It wont stop going down! Not impressed :(




through



not threw




I%26#39;m with you on this one Tammy as we are watching the dollar plunge with you. Hopefully it will go back the other way in the next few weeks as we don%26#39;t leave for 7 weeks.



Fingers crossed%26#39;



Wendy




Are you happy with ';withdrawl'; Andy?




yeh I knw there are few spelling mistakes when i was reading the post I had realize it but it was too late,You forgot now instead name Andy. Its not a spelling test.



Thanx for the post guys when we where over there last oct the rate was 29 we where very happy with that,no matter what the rate is its still cheap.




Haha i know what you mean. we arrived back from our first holiday in Thailand in June and booked a holiday back there for December loved it loved it loved it !!!




how did you fine the weather in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment