Tuesday, March 30, 2010

how much and what to see

in addition to my taxes post i have a few more questions about oranising this whole trip on my own.





what would people expext to pay from mel to phuket/bangkok for airline tix. i want to go 6 noght phuket and 2 bangkok on the way home should i book 3 seperate tix (mel/phuket, phuket/bangkok, bangkok/mel) or go to return bangkok get a return flight bangkok to phuket once we get there?





my idea is beach time and also photo op time. like i said first overseas trip what are the absolute must sees and the wow got to get my picture taken next to that king of sights/monuments/locations.





an other tips on booking withoutan agent also apreciated.





ASH



how much and what to see


sorry, tavelling late march %26#39;09



how much and what to see


I%26#39;d book return flights Mel/ B%26#39;kok then return tickets to B%26#39;kok/Phuket. I%26#39;m sure it would work out alot cheaper that way.I%26#39;m findn Thai airways return B%26#39;kok/Pkt good for me July 09.

No comments:

Post a Comment