Friday, April 2, 2010

Sudala Beach Resort

Does anyone know what the difference is between the deluxe and the grand deluxe villas (other than the size). I have seen some photos whereby some villas looked as if they overlooked the superior building.



Cheers



Lee



Sudala Beach Resort


Hi Lee,



We stay just behind the Sudala ad walk through it to get to the beach and used its internet sometimes (not cheap!). The hotel rooms are at the rear of the resort overlooking the pools and villas which are set at various angles in the gardens and facing different ways. I think they are all semi-detached but thre may be some detached ones which are probaly the grand deluxe ones.



How soon do you need to know? We%26#39;re away from home at the moment but I have a friend who stayed there last April and can contact her for more info.



Regards



Alan



Sudala Beach Resort


Hi Alan, just looking at the moment, I%26#39;m leaning more towards the Mukdara, but I saw some great photos of Sudala which renewed my interest. Look forward to reading your friend%26#39;s info.



Thanks Lee x




Hi Lee,



I%26#39;ll get back to you later but I have to say that I don%26#39;t think Sudala is in same league as the Mukdara. Sudala 3 to 3.5* Mukdara 4 to 4.5* IMHO.




I stayed in a Sudala standard bungalow so I dont know exactly what the differance is but It is usually more furniture and bigger tv, bigger bed etc.





Sudala is very nice otherwise. All the villas overlook the big pool. Very good food. The bar is so so, as usual you pretty much have to mix the drinks yourself :P







Mukdara and Sudala has the same owner. Sudala being the cheaper choice and Mukdara the grandious so ofcourse Mukdara is better. Very cool layout, I almost got lost in the mazelike walkways inside the resort walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment