Sunday, April 4, 2010

Photos From My September Trip!

Hi Guys,





I%26#39;m home now and I have found some time to work on some photos of Phuket and Cambodia!





I am missing Phuket SO much and envy all of you with upcoming trips!





I have more photos to work on, but unfortunately i have to photograph a wedding tomorrow, so that will be a few days work! No chance of those beautiful sunsets in Ireland!!!





I have many more photos of the charismatic Captain Mark, with whom I spent many a happy hour....if demand is sufficient, I will post the REALLY good ones of our nights out...





Here%26#39;s the link...





鈥oogle.com/rtimages9/鈥?/a>





I hope you like them!





Regards,





Joe



Photos From My September Trip!


Joe, fantastic piccies. Just love those sunsets the colours are gorgeous!!! Can%26#39;t wait to get there and see them for myself





Cheers



Tink



Photos From My September Trip!


Wicked photos Joe. Particularily liked the water colour at Phi Phi!





Am looking forward to the classified ones!





***




great photos Joe, you%26#39;ve made me even more excited now - can%26#39;t wait to get there :) 5 sleeps to go :)



Deb




Good stuff mate. Have a good time in Ireland, HaHa.





70 days for me...want to say hi to the band?




Maya Bay looks absolutely gorgeous, no wonder you are missing the place.




100B for a bottle of water in Tai Pan !!!!



O my Buddhha thats what i call a rip off, 7b-10b in shops.



Something is wrong there.




Great shots as usual Joe thanks for sharing them with us.



Cheers, Pete.




Joe, you%26#39;re pics are great....especially love the sunset ones as I%26#39;m a sucker for a beautiful sunset. The ';REALLY'; good ones of yourself and Captain Mark should be very interesting LOL.




Joe, Thanks for sharing your photos with us. Can%26#39;t wait to get to Thailand now!



Wendy




Thank you for all the kind comments. When the weather is good in Phuket the sunsets are fabulous.





Joe


  • loose eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment