Sunday, April 4, 2010

I swear im not jokin!!!!!!!!!!

Flying to thailand tomorrow. Flight takes off from heathrow at about half 12. I arrived at work this morning and im very very excited, however, im seriously hanging from last night. But i arrived at work at 9, its now 10.15? on a normal day it would be about 3.45pm and i%26#39;d be having a quick peek at the half time scores to see how my bets are getting on. But its 10.15.....im not joking, god is teasing me..... the day is going so so so so so slow!!!!!!!!! and i bet when i get to thailand, i%26#39;ll blink, and i%26#39;ll be on the plane home!!!!!! Life just isn%26#39;t fare!!!! (theres all them people that cant afford food and im on my way to thailand 2mora and im saying life isn%26#39;t fair, very neive* and selfish lol)





Well i just cant wait!!!! :)



I swear im not jokin!!!!!!!!!!


LOL good onya Sk33t8 - i know how you feel!!!!





I still have 4 sleeps to go! and i just know it will be feeling like i only have 2 or 3 when i finally get there - have a great flight and i%26#39;m sure we%26#39;ll see you there (happy dance:):))





Deb



I swear im not jokin!!!!!!!!!!


i know what you mean when i go on my holls 1 day is like 3 What i think is you do evrything really fast has if to beat time and when everything is done look at the clock and what should be 2pm is 11 am LOL LOL




LOL yep thats%26#39; how it is. Enjoy every second of your holiday. 12 sleeps to go for me!





Cheers



Tink


  • loose eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment