Sunday, April 4, 2010

Here it is - BIG!!!R

My new concept - Before I Go Report - LOL





Today (5 sleeps left)





last day of work (not very productive, i%26#39;m afraid) mainly dreaming of Thailand :)





Tomorrow (4 sleeps left)





Last Saturday of housework yee haa





To be continued......





Here it is - BIG!!!R


I love it Debs, a pre trip JBR!!



Here it is - BIG!!!R


Great idea!




Deb, I must say though I am disappointed that you didnt have 500 posts here by now lol.





Pity we wont be there the same time.





Have a blast





Wen



x




7 sleeps left here and i haven%26#39;t been very productive at work for the last 2 weeks!





I keep thinking of all the lists I have to make - the packing list, the ';to do'; list, the bank account details list and telephone numbers list (for my mum), the clothes/shoe size list (we%26#39;ve got 7 kids between us,4 are in defacto relationships....)





Then there is the %26#39;possible driver to the airport at 6am%26#39; list, the alternative way to get to the airport list, the price list (Cathy%26#39;s), the what we want to do and where to go list....




then bossette, there is the list to throw them all out of the window and have fun. I am the worse for having the ultimate plan, but then I have a hubby just wanting to do what he feels like lol.





Have a ball babe!





Wen




Good Morning,





Saturday (4 SLEEPS TO GO)





well it%26#39;s now 11am and not a scerick of housework has been done - been up since 7 (a bit earlier than planned being the 1st day of my holiday)





just been lazing around drinking coffee and telling myself i really must get the cleaning done....logged on to check out wats bin happening and i can%26#39;t believe how busy everyone has been overnight....it will take me a good couple of hours to read it all, that takes me until early afternoon.....then housework yuk, just as well it%26#39;s rainy and miserable here today so it%26#39;s not like i%26#39;m missing anything...





til next time.



Deb :):)




Hello,





Well it%26#39;s now 5.55pm - still 4 sleeps to go and guess what - still no housework done :) i%26#39;ve spent the afternoon at the hairdressers, decided that it just wouldn%26#39;t be right to go on holidays with the %26#39;greys%26#39; so now i have nice brown hair again LOL also did a bit of contingency shopping just in case i can%26#39;t find any bigger clothes in Phuket hahahahaha.





Catchya



Deb




Wen - I got my tube of vegemite today (it was on the list) so now I think I%26#39;ll take your advice and throw the other lists out...





Deb - bugger the housework. Drinking coffee and getting your hair done is definately much much more important than pushing a broom around.




I hear ya girl, and i don%26#39;t feel a bit guilty LOL



Deb




Just make a list of what housework needs to be done..



then make a list of when you might get it done...



then make a contingency list in case you don%26#39;t get it done...



After that make a list of all the lists you have just in case you need a list...





THEN... call a house cleaner put your feet up and make yourself a cocktail and practise bieng in Phuket :P





Tink

No comments:

Post a Comment