Friday, April 2, 2010

Ranon Car Rental (Oneway to Krabi)

I wonder if anyone can help me with a car rental agency in Ranong?





I plan a trip from Ranong south to Krabi by car and could not find an agency...



Ranon Car Rental (Oneway to Krabi)


I know that in Krabi Airport there are Budget and AVis car rental, both let you free to start your trip where you want and to leave the car in a different town, if booked in advance. For instances I made a trip from Hua Hin to Ranong and then Krabi but I have booked the car in Hua Hin and then I%26#39;ve left in Krabi.



I really have no direct experiences about car rental agency in Ranong. I have found that a good address may be Pon%26#39;s Place Travel Agency Ruangrat Road T. 077 823344 but I didn%26#39;t not proove.



Remember to drive on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment