Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hotel room with a in room safe near beach

Only time I%26#39;ve been to Thailand was sitting on a runway while in the Marine Corps many years ago for an hour. I plan on going to Pattaya sometime this coming spring. My question is what is the best beach to stay near but also near nightlife and also need reccomendations on hotels near a beach with in room safe. Thanks in advance. Any tips would be appreciated.



Hotel room with a in room safe near beach


G%26#39;day Pete,





There%26#39;s plenty to choose from, on my most recent visit, I stayed at the Baboona which is in North Pattaya. It is right on the main beach road, has 6 floors (the higher you go, the better the view from your private balcony). The mini bar is stocked with beer and soft drinks which are complimentary and re-stocked each day.





Breakfast is included in the rate, and yeah it has an in-room safe as well as a DVD player and LCD TV. The reception area has a complimentary PC with internet, and the hotel also has wireless. There%26#39;s even a gym.





Songtaew%26#39;s pass constantly, it%26#39;s 10 baht and 3 minutes to the central area. The rate for the 6th floor room (outside of Christmas/New Year period) is around the US$50 inclusive mark.





I%26#39;ve posted some pictures with my review of the hotel at;





tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293919-d676鈥?/a>



Hotel room with a in room safe near beach


How nice of a beach would you like? I agree with the above that Baboona Beach is a nice hotel. Me I%26#39;d prefer the low season prices as high season I feel is a little on the expensive side. But the beach is Pattaya Beach which fronts the hotel and I don%26#39;t think Pattaya Beach is that nice if you only care about the beach. I%26#39;ve heard more about Jomtien but sorry I pretty much know nothing about Jomtien.




I live on Jomtien Beach and would put it leagues ahead of Pattaya Beach, and only a few minutes away...theres lots of nightlife in Jomtien also, or you can just hop on a baht bus into the more hectic nightlife of Pattaya. Panchalae Residences on Jomtien Beach has a personal safe, a large Apartment and a home away from home feel...my personal choice.




Royal cliff hotel or the cosy beach hotel. also island view hotel. all these are on the beach front. one minute walk and you would be walking on sand. all room%26#39;s have a safe. there is some nightlife around the last two hotel%26#39;s,but the main nightlife is a short ride away to town, about ten minute%26#39;s.

No comments:

Post a Comment