Sunday, April 4, 2010

I am looking for an apartment or small house for rent ?

i am looking for a place to rent for myself and my wife. wee need a place located in Bangkok, right now i can only afford about USD200 to USD250 a month right now. Someone that can help me out please let me know. Many thanks



I am looking for an apartment or small house for rent ?


bangkok is huge. Where abouts do you want to be?



I am looking for an apartment or small house for rent ?


US$200 a month????!! You will not get much for that.



Maybe a single room, maybe get a noisy air conditioner.



I suggest you go to www.bangkokbag.com as this is the only guide for apartments in your price range.




Try mrroomfinder.





$250 = around B8000 a month.



You can probably rule out Sukhumvit along the BTS line unless you are willing to live thai style.





Thai style = a room not even a studio as you will not have a kitchen. A room with private bathroom. Roughly 25-30sqm.





Does the USD250 include utilities? If you use ac, hot water etc, expect utilities to be B1000-B2000 a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment